LiftCon Concrete Lifting is a west metro Minnesota based concrete lifting company that uses advanced high density Polyurethane Foam lifting techniques to ensure a safe, long-lasting, eco-friendly way to lift your settled concrete.
Polyurethane Foam concrete lifting is a great choice over concrete replacement. Lifting your existing concrete is up to 80% less expensive than replacement.
Using polyurethane foam over traditional mudjacking techniques also has it benefits. For instance, the hole size used in mudjacking is over three times the size of a hole used with polyurethane foam and you need more of them with mudjacking to achieve the same results.
If you are looking experienced concrete contractors and services such as Concrete Raising and Replacement, Slabjacking, Factory Flooring MN, Commercial Entrances MN, Mudjacking, Poly Concrete Raising, Poly Concrete Leveling, Soil Stabilization, Office Floors MN, Garage Floors MN, Stamped Concrete Repair, Basement & Warehouse Floors, Shop Floors, Exterior and Interior Concrete Slabs, Polyjacking, Sunken Cement, Unlevel Concrete Contractors, Settled Concrete, Unlevel Cement, Concrete Repair Contractors and more, please visit our contact page. We will gladly provide a free quotation to you.
Serving Minnesota and surrounding areas cities such as Buffalo, Monticello, Saint Cloud, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Elk River, Rogers, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Wayzata, Waconia, Saint Michael, Albertville, Delano and more.
Watch the Process
What Our Customer's Have Said
- My husband and I looked at both options for our drive way repair. We contacted Reed and he was prompt at coming to our home and giving us a bid. We felt the LiftCon product would work best for our tricky repair and was less costly. Reed came out and did the repair in one day and discussed with us issues that might arise and work arounds to make the repair look seamless. We are very happy with the work that was done and I would recommend LiftCon and Reed Vieau for future work.
- My garage floor was cracked 28 feet and settled 1 inch. I got a bid to replace it from a different company and was shocked at the cost. I called Liftcon and had the concrete lifted and done at a fraction of the cost vs. replacement. The floor is now level with the crack filled in. The work was completed professionally and Im 100% satisfied.
- Reed sold me on the benefits of poly vs mud in his email and phone calls, otherwise I really had no knowledge of either. I didn’t know much about the product, but Reed’s service was exceptional – very nice guy and shows up when he says he will and flexible with payment. I would recommend LiftCon and using poly foam for concrete repairs, as Liftcon saved me money vs conventional concrete replacement and Reed was great to work with.
- We had a bid from Reed and it was 1/4th the cost of removing the concrete sections and replacing. Reed took his time and did a very carefull job in raising our garage apron and our front sidewalk. We are very satisfied with the work.
- Yeah, I was satisfied with the finished product. I thought it was a quite simple process, and it was quicker and easier than I thought it would be.